Sunday 16 October 2011

I am very passionate in expressing my Life's journey's and endurance`s  through my writings .
I feel that writing any inspirational occurrences right down to the hard times of life
In a positive manner is a good way of expanding my own personal true growth
which adds a sense of healing within.
And also allows me to have a sense of feeling connected  by trying to contribute to the  growth of humanity in a small 
positive way , If my being has the power to do something good , I try and do it .
I can't save the world , I'm not super woman , But kindness and courtesy through small gestures goes along way and I've been really

grasping that lately .
 My first Blog is this One  , I named it Our journeys for our walk for water ..  its a very broad meaning which all of us could relate to ,  
It just felt self explanatory to all kinds of people
because besides religion , race  ectect.  We are all human  and the truth is most of endure the same things as a stranger would
at some point in their lives.
 For me having Gratitude is the only way my mind can express myself ,
any negative anything cuts my writing ability and so , I'm learning to break free
of anything that limits me anything that holds me back from my true essence of who I am
I have many talents , I have many wonderful things about me
But there is so many negative things out there that try and take away your good .
So learning the balance and how to achieve exactly the right energy in your being
and focus , takes practice .
 I learned the way I express my self to others is key .

 For if something resonates with someone , at or from some point in their lives
 I want the best possible feeling to any situation , I want to help assist a good way of thinking of recognizing those hidden messages

in life for healthy self growth .
I am just as human as the next person , maybe a little sensitive at times but only when I dont understand the human actions

people make without being aligned in their heart when doing so , and those are all things
I myself had to shed to start evolving myself.  
Their was many times when I would go through a situation
 and it took me along time to fully understand the lesson or the concept that life was trying to get at to me,
and even to develop the strength to be able to put the little pieces together
so i could get  to that point , was difficult .
 Because I'm just as human as anybody else .
But the bold truth is , when emotions are involved we tend to be so blind sited from what is .
Because as humans we catch our selves thinking
What could be or Should be ,
and that`s not a healthy way of thinking ,
because when we are thinking we are creating ,
We have to stay in the  "What is" .
 for thee best possible healing effect for ourselves  ,
And that doubles especially  if we have any turmoil in our lives that
we have been enduring .  

I would like to encourage  the thinking aspect of self growth for anyone , it moves unseen mountains .
For any one to stay out of the could of been , or should of been's , and stay in the now .
to allow their selves to start unfolding their true messages and moving forward in peace 

and in happiness with no hidden burden's.
If I can do that , or take part just by sharing my story's 

then that makes me proud of enduring things that I have
And that makes me proud that I have the ability to share whats within me with others.

And I'm positive every one else does to. 
"Be what you wish to see in the world" ,

Truth is , If I had One real Wish
 I wish to see humanity more together in their differences

instead of tearing one another apart .And I feel extremely blessed to be who I am to see that .


No comments:

Post a Comment